Easy Product Caring Tips
- Machine washed on gentle cycle (30 degrees C) or by hand with the light detergent.
- Do not use harsh detergents.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight.
- Flat dry only.
Easy 1-2-3 maintenance!
Kavallerie Saddle Gel Pads are made easy to clean.
- Prevents dirt, sweat and hair build-up which can cause discomfort and friction to your horse.
- Simply machine wash or hand wash the gel pad with mild detergent.
- Lay it on a flat surface to dry. It'll look good as new afterwards!
Our returns policy is designed for flexibility. You can return our products within the specified returns period below. Please note that after the period has elapsed, we will not be able to accommodate a refund or exchange.
Gel Pads - 30 Days
Full Pads - 90 Days
- Middle Riser Anti-Slip Gel Half Pad
- Rear Riser Anti-Slip Gel Half Pad
- Seat Saver Anti-Slip Gel Half Pad
- Front-Riser Anti- Slip Gel Half Pad
Half Pads - 90 Days
- Full 3D Mesh Saddle Pad
- HDTC Full Saddle Pad
- Full 3D mesh with Fur Saddle Pad
- 3D Air-Mesh Fleece Lined Half Pad
- 3D Air-Mesh Half Pad
Horse Boots: 30-Days
- PRO-K and Classic Tendon Boots
- PRO-K and Classic Fetlock Boots
- PRO-K and Classic Dressage Boots
- PRO-K Support Boots
- Bell Boots
FREE United States Shipping (Limited time Only)
|Countries ||Estimated Delivery Time ||Shipping Fee|
5 - 7 Days (STANDARD)
2 Days (EXPEDITED)
|Note: Shipping rates are subject to changes without prior notice.|